Your UF College of Medicine news resource.
Florida Physician is a magazine for alumni, faculty and friends of the UF College of Medicine.
News on ground-breaking research, patient care and education at the University of Florida Academic Health Center.
Recent News from the UF College of Medicine
- Road closure Aug. 7-Sept. 24
July 24, 2017
Southwest 16th Street access to E.R. and cancer hospital will close, reroute to Archer Road entrance
- New ID badges coming soon: Please take your new photo now!
July 10, 2017
Learn more about additional photo opportunities in July and when to expect your badge
- Patient gets ‘bionic eye’ vision system during UF Health’s first retinal implant
July 3, 2017
Revolutionary artificial-vision procedure gives patient a new window to the world
- New physicians join The Gator Nation
June 29, 2017
New residents and fellows begin their training July 1 at UF Health.
- Devoted to serving others
June 23, 2017
Paul Campbell draws on experiences as U.S. Marine Corps member and EMT to succeed in med school
- Embarking on bright futures
June 21, 2017
The UF School of Physician Assistant Studies graduates 59 students
- Dual-lead deep brain stimulation shows benefit in treating severe MS tremor
June 20, 2017
Pilot study shows deep brain stimulation using an additional DBS lead may be key for treating multiple sclerosis
- Be the Gator Good in Gainesville
June 19, 2017
Make an impact in our community by volunteering today