Your UF College of Medicine news resource.
Florida Physician is a magazine for alumni, faculty and friends of the UF College of Medicine.
News on ground-breaking research, patient care and education at the University of Florida Academic Health Center.
Recent News from the UF College of Medicine
- UF Health Shands Hospital Subway will close Nov. 2-5 for renovations
November 1, 2018
New look, better efficiency, same great taste
- The UF College of Medicine Welcomes 164 New Faculty Members
October 23, 2018
The 2018 UF College of Medicine fall faculty reception honored all faculty members hired since March 2018.
- Caring For the Next Generation
October 18, 2018
Second-year medical student Yoni Nutovits looks forward to a career in pediatrics with help from scholarship
- The Right Tools To Succeed
October 16, 2018
Pioneer in breast cancer treatment V. Suzanne Klimberg, M.D. ’84, Ph.D., recalls her medical school mentors
- Parking: Archer Road parking options, decals
October 16, 2018
Updated UF Health Faculty & Staff Parking Area Map shows various parking garages and lots available
- Magazine names UF Diabetes Institute’s nurse educator one of its “People to Know” in 2018
October 11, 2018
Dr. Desmond Schatz, medical director of the UF Diabetes Institute, writes about Anastasia Albanese-O’Neill, PhD
- Connections Made, Impacts Created
October 10, 2018
The seventh annual 2018 Celebrating Distinction event honored faculty named to endowed professorships, chairs.
- The new face of medicine
October 8, 2018
In honor of National PA Week, get to know a few faces that make up the UF School of Physician Assistant Studies