Your UF College of Medicine news resource.
Florida Physician is a magazine for alumni, faculty and friends of the UF College of Medicine.
News on ground-breaking research, patient care and education at the University of Florida Academic Health Center.
Recent News from the UF College of Medicine
- Longtime anatomy professor receives AAMC award
August 14, 2018
Kyle Rarey, Ph.D., receives the 2018 Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award from AAMC
- 2018 UF College of Medicine graduate luncheon honors master’s and doctoral students
August 13, 2018
Graduating students from the UF College of Medicine graduate program honored for master’s and doctoral degrees
- Striking a balance
August 10, 2018
First-year medical student Karen Cravero expertly juggles personal fulfillment and academic success
- Chosen for a purpose
August 6, 2018
135 students join the UF College of Medicine class of 2022
- Newest medical facility at UF Health Springhill prepares to open its doors
July 30, 2018
New UF Health Springhill facility ready to welcome patients
- Hypertension Center changes name, leadership with new focus on cardiovascular and metabolic diseases
July 25, 2018
A new scientific center at UF Health aims to unite cardiovascular and metabolic disease researchers.
- Focused on the future
July 18, 2018
Third-year medical student Annalese Williams works to achieve health equity at local, global levels
- Interim UF College of Medicine dean appointed
July 12, 2018
UF emergency medicine chair Dr. Adrian Tyndall named interim dean of College of Medicine, effective July 30